Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Disneyland

On my 4 week birthday, we took a trip to Disneyland



My first ride ever was Buzz Light Year



I was able to stay awake while we waited in line but couldn't quite make it until we got on the ride so I missed the whole thing



I also slept through Pirates of the Carribean on Papa's shoulder



I opened my eyes just long enough to take one picture with my new Minnie Mouse doll



But then decided I would return to my day-long nap






Just when I was ready to wake up (8 hours after we got there), mommy and daddy decided it was time to leave








2 comments:

Jocelyn Miller said...

Disneyland...I love Disneyland. Looks like you guys had a nice time. Kelsey looks so much like you Kari...CUTE!!

amesfam said...

Those pictures are hilarious! =) Of course she would wake up when it's time to leave... I guess she enjoys night-life. Watch out Mark!!! =) The pool ones were funny too... you just have to force her to like the cold water. Give it a few tries and she'll be a fish like Jacob! =) Skin cancer is bad...

Hilary