Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm Here!

I woke mommy and daddy up at 3:30am and we headed to the hospital at 5:30

After a lot of work from me, mommy and the doctor, I arrived at 6:55pm



My grandmas, grandpas, auntie and great grandparents came to meet me








Meeting my mommy for the first time



They wouldn't leave me alone and took LOTS of pictures!








Taking a nap after a long night



I think I'm going to be a daddy's girl




I was so excited to go home...can you tell?!?














2 comments:

amesfam said...

awesome, awesome, awesome. We are so happy for you guys! What a special gift from God. We are praying for you guys and hope to see you soon. Jacob is doing his push ups and crunches for Kelsey.
Jeremy and Hilary

Beth P said...

She is just so so cute. I'm sure you guys are just soaking it up. I love the one of her sleeping in the pink hat.