Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We drove to Fresno to visit our family for Thanksgiving this year. I got my first taste of holiday traffic - 7 hours in the car both ways! I got a little restless on the Grapevine when we were going about 5 mph but other than that, I played with my toys, ate my feet and slept the rest of the way! Daddy says I'm a good little traveler!!

They say they love my squishy cheeks!




I pulled a fast one on mommy and got her nose right before the flash :)

4 comments:

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten said...

So cute! That one of Kelsey grabbing your nose is so classic! Hilarious!!!

Unknown said...

my goodness - she is sooo cute!! great pictures - they are a crack up!! she seems like she is so happy and social!

Paula said...

She is so super cute! Aubrie and I were talking about it the other day! You have been blessed!
Paula B.

Unknown said...

She is absolutely perfect! Ah! i can't wait to hold her. You around for the holidays? We must meet up!!!

- Laura Clausen