Tuesday, April 14, 2009

9 Month Update

Don't they say that pictures add 10 pounds? I think that's definitely the case for me! Even though I've developed some squishy cheeks and thighs lately, I'm still only in the 10th percentile for weight and height.

I had to go to the doctor again today for my 9 month check up (although it's really 9 1/2 months). I got another shot and they pricked my toe. I think all the crying when I walked into the room worked because the nurse let mommy hold me while she stuck me!!

Here is a little update:
- I weigh 18.2 pounds
- I am 26.5 inches tall
- I have two bottom teeth
- I taught myself a silly new smile (as shown in the picture above) to show off my new teeth!
- I love to stand while I hold on to furniture
- I have no interest in crawling
- I love to play peek-a-boo, read books and kiss my toys
- I give good hugs and kisses to anyone who asks!
- My favorite food is string cheese but I like my fruits and veggies too
- I still love naptime as long as I can snuggle with my pink blankie

No comments: