Sunday, August 9, 2009

Time to Catch Up!

We've been very busy over the past several weeks so I haven't had much time to blog! A lot has happened recently though...including a new tooth, a new car seat, and a new hatred of any food besides fruit and cheese!! These pictures might be a little out of order but I'll do my best to catch up!

We've had lots of friends of mommy and daddy come and stay at our house! We forgot to take pictures with Uncle Phil and Auntie Bri but I loved going to the pool and beach with them! This is my friend Brady. His parents, Tommy and Janay, went to college with mine. It was a short visit but we had fun playing outside with my bubble machine!



Jacob got to come and play one day too! We had a blast playing at the splash park in our neighborhood!

Mommy had fun with Auntie Hilary too!

Good job Auntie Hilary training him early :)

No comments: