Friday, April 9, 2010

21 Months Old

Hi! I've been so busy and go 100 miles an hour until naptime, so I haven't had much time to blog. I turned 21 months old last week! I weigh about 25 pounds and have lots of curly, crazy hair :) I love to talk and never stop. I posted 2 videos to show you all of my tricks! They were both recorded about a month ago because recently I've been too busy to sit still for a minute to film.
(I've very ready to turn 2...I've been saying I am 2 years old since I first started to talk!)

This next one is something I love to do with daddy...don't worry friends, it's not as violent as it looks :)

2 comments:

Phil and Bri said...

That last video is such a daddy thing to do!! That was cracking me up! I love how she says again "gin" :)

Sandy said...

She is so cute - I love the curly hair!!! I am glad you had a disclaimer on the "not so much" violence~YIKES!! ~Sandy