Thursday, June 10, 2010

My First Airplane Ride!

Over Memorial Day weekend, Daddy, Mommy, Papa, Mormor and I flew from LAX to St. Louis to visit my uncle and auntie! They moved there a few months ago because my uncle is playing baseball. I had never been on an airplane and mommy and daddy were a little nervous that I wouldn't be able to sit still and be quiet for that long, especially since I didn't have my own seat:) I ended up proving them wrong though! Good thing for my movies and headphones!

That's my Uncle Tim! He's a pitcher for the River City Rascals!


Auntie Brooke made me this t-shirt with Uncle T's # on it! The front of my shirt says "Little Rascal"!

Giving Uncle T a big hug of congratulations after his first professional start...he threw a complete game and got the win! We were so happy to get to be a part of it!


We love Uncle T and Auntie Bo!

The next night they let all the fans on the field to get autographs from the team.

I stood in line and then climbed right up to help him!


I thought I should help out the grounds crew :)

2 comments:

brooke. said...

I love all the pictures Kari!

Phil and Bri said...

Kelsey stop growing up!!