Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Eve Festivities

Santa came early to Mormor and Papa's house! I was really excited at first but was a little nervous when I came downstairs...I was afraid he was still waiting for me! When I went and saw him with my cousins I told him I wanted a pink bucket for my eggs...no one was too sure what I meant by that and assumed I was planning ahead for Easter! Finding a pink bucket in December proved to be difficult but Target's "Dollar Spot" came through! Little did they all know that what I really meant was the pink shopping cart with the food in it that mommy and I saw way back in October! She thought I wouldn't remember when she put it in our cart...but I did and was SO excited when I found it on the fireplace :)





After stockings and a yummy breakfast, we played with some of my new toys, made cupcakes, took a nap and got ready for the rest of mommy's family to come over for Christmas Eve.



No comments: