Tuesday, October 6, 2009

15 Months Old

Whew...I'm all caught up on my blogging! It's been a busy couple of months and I've changed a lot! I went to get more shots last week and found out I weigh 23 pounds and am almost 31 inches tall. I walk and run everywhere. I love to dance and sing to music, make lots of animal noises, and especially like barking at any dog I see or hear. My favorite toys are the TV remotes, Daddy and Mommy's cell phones and the DVD player buttons...unfortunately I'm not allowed to play with any of them! I have 5 teeth and a molar coming in. I talk ALL the time, but I'm not sure people get what I'm saying. I'm a happy little girl and am very loved by mommy and daddy!

2 comments:

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

She's getting SOOOO big! She's too cute!

Beth P said...

What a cutie! She and Abby like a lot of the same things. :0)