Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Uncle Tim & Auntie Brooke's Wedding

On September 27th, my Uncle Tim married my new Auntie Brooke at Pala Mesa Resort in Fallbrook. I got to be the flower girl again :) It was such a pretty place and a perfect day for a wedding!

The ceremony was inside a bell tower!

I may not be smiling in many of these pictures, but I promise I was having fun!

Here comes the bride!!

It's official...I have a new auntie!

This flower girl stuff is hard work!

Me and my Gramma

Mommy and Daddy

I was embarrassed to dance with Uncle Tim by myself during the money dance, so I made mommy come along too! Daddy's hoping I keep this shyness to dance with boys until I'm out of high school!

Daddy, me and Mommy with our friends Daron & Bethany, who now are kind of like family!

Bethany, Auntie Brooke and Mommy



I danced the night away and was exhausted at the end of it!

Congratulations Uncle Tim & Auntie Brooke...we love you!!

No comments: