Friday, April 1, 2011

I Would Like to Introduce...

My baby brother...Caiden Andrew!!! He's finally here and we're so excited! After quite an adventure at the hospital, a long walk and some yummy Mexican food, mommy and daddy dropped me off at my friends Zoe and Haley's house at 3:30am on Monday morning and headed to the hospital. Mommy got some medicine, a few quick pushes and Caiden arrived at 9:30am. He was 8.1 lbs (and 2 weeks early...he could've been huge!!!) and was 19 inches long. He has dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. I told mommy before he was born that the girls have brown eyes and the boys have blue...I was right! Mormor and Papa took me to the hospital to meet him a few hours after he was born. I was a little unsure at first but now I love to kiss him, burp him and make silly faces to get him to laugh!
 
 Mommy and Daddy bought me a Cabbage Patch doll so mommy and I both have new babies to take care of. Caiden is way more fun though than my doll!
 Headed home from the hospital!
 So excited to show him our house!
 

5 comments:

brooke. said...

We are enjoying all the pictures and videos! Thanks for posting! Love you guys!

Beth P said...

SO sweet! Kelsey looks like she's a GREAT big sister. Congratulations

Danielle said...

Luv all this pics and videos! CONGRATS guys!
PS. You make purdy babies!
:)

Jeremy, Meg, Connor, Katie & Kara said...

CONGRATS! He is so handsome, and you all look great. So excited for you.

Unknown said...

they look so happy, lovely boy, good for her part diinh live happily together forever. well I wish my life was like you somewhat.

hopy