Friday, June 3, 2011

A New Adventure!

As fitting with my personality, I talked too much on this blog and shared too many pictures. Now Blogger won’t let me add anymore and I have lots to share of my new baby brother Caiden. Come join us in more adventures on our new blog. Because there are lots of crazy people out there, we are making our blog private. Just send me a message saying you want to follow our adventures and I’d be happy to include you! Thanks for following me over the past 3 years…here’s to many more :)
xoxo,
Kelsey

6 comments:

Phil and Bri said...

me me me! thanks :)

Miller Family said...

Would love to follow along on your adventures! :)

Hannah banana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandy said...

Yes please! Love watching your family grow and change! Hope to be included, Sandy

Hannah banana said...

I have always enjoyed following your blog, so if it's ok, can we continue to do so? It's a way of keeping in touch since we don't see you guys anymore. Kelmarinc@msn.com

Unknown said...

Blogger is where you can share and we can refer thus to the life story and what pertains to you. friv 3